Anti-Bacterial Matt Prize Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Every order that includes a tin of Johnstone’s Anti-bacterial matt (minimum size 2.5L any colour) placed online at Johnstone’s Paint Shop (shop.johnstonespaint.com) during the promotion period (as set out in clauses 3 and 4 below) will be eligible for entry into a prize draw, where 5 prizes are available. Winners will be selected at random.
2. How to enter
2.2 After successful purchase of the qualifying product, you must complete the entry form available here: https://shop.johnstonespaint.com/pages/anti-bacterial-matt-paint
2.4 The promotion is only available on orders placed online from Johnstone’s Paint Shop. Purchases of the qualifying product via other sales channels of PPG Architectural Coatings UK Ltd (“PPG”) (including its Johnstone’s Decorating Centres) and other retailers will not be eligible for entry.
2.5 There is no limit to the amount of entries per customer. Meaning if a customer completes multiple orders of the qualifying product, they will be eligible for multiple entries. For example is a customer places two qualifying orders within the promotional period, they will receive two entries into the prize giveaway.
2.7 Neither this promotion nor a qualifying entry into the prize draw cannot be exchanged for other vouchers or cash and holds no monetary value
PPG reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion due to circumstances beyond its control.
2.8 By using this promotion, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
5.2.2 employees or workers of any organisation involved in the operation or administration of this promotion including prize suppliers and advertising agencies; and
5.2.3 members of their immediate families.
- 6.1.1 - 1 x Family hamper (containing a range of snacks, drinks, games and DVDs)
- 6.1.2 - 1 x Small DVD hampers (containing a DVD, popcorn, sweets and chocolate)
- 6.1.3 - 1 x 25% discount vouchers for use at the Paint Shop.
PPG reserves the right to offer a reasonable equivalent of any prize of the same or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No cash alternative is available and the prizes are non-transferable and not for resale
- 6.2 PPG shall only be obliged to procure the delivery of the hamper prizes to an address within the British Isles (excluding Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland). Hence the winner must ensure it provides a delivery address meeting these criteria otherwise PPG shall have no obligation to procure the hamper’s delivery. PPG shall not be liable for any damage or loss to a prize caused by any third party. If a prize is damaged or fails to be delivered, PPG has no obligation to provide a replacement prize.
- 6.3 Voucher prizes will be delivered by email.
- 6.4 The prize is for the named winner only and cannot be given or transferred to any other person.
7. Selection of the winner and subsequent communication
- 7.1 The prize draw will take place within fourteen days following the end of the closing date. PPG will select the winners at random by an online random name picker.
- 7.2 PPG will notify winners within 72 hours of completion of the prize draw via their entry email address.
- 7.3 PPG shall deliver the winner’s prize within 60 days from the date of the winner being notified that he or she has a won a prize
- 7.4 In the event that a winner has failed to pay any sums owed to PPG within PPG’s contractually agreed payment terms, PPG may at its sole discretion disqualify the winner rendering the winner ineligible to receive the prize.
- 7.5 In the event that PPG cannot contact a winner after taking all reasonable steps to do so, it reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to award the prize to a substitute winner (runner-up winners being selected at the time the prize draw was made). PPG shall not be liable for any losses or damages as a result of it being unable to contact a winner (after taking reasonable steps to do so) or otherwise for any other reason that prevents any winners from claiming and/or receiving their specified prize.
- 7.6 Subject always to clause 9.2 below, the names of the winners of the ‘Anti-Bacterial Matt Giveaway’ will be available upon request after 21.10.2020 by sending a SAE to the Promoter’s address marked: Winners of ‘Anti-Bacterial Matt Promotion (Retail Marketing).
- 8.1 Items purchased with the offer are eligible for returning and refunding as per our Return and Refund Policy [https://shop.johnstonespaint.com/pages/return-refund-process].
- 8.2 Orders that have qualified for entry into the prize draw, where a customer is requesting a refund on the qualifying product at any time prior to delivery of its prize, will no longer be eligible for entry into the prize draw and subsequently their entry will be invalid.
9. Publicity and use of personal information
- 9.1 Your personal data will be processed by PPG as a data controller for the purpose of administering this promotion (including the disclosure of such personal data to our third party agents to manage the promotion). The legal basis for the processing is to meet our legal obligation, cf. GDPR art 9(1)(b), and to pursue our legitimate interest, GDPR art. 6(1)(f), in administering this promotion (including the disclosure of such personal data to our third party agents to manage the promotion). More information in relation to your personal data can be consulted at https://shop.johnstonespaint.com/pages/privacy-statement .. If you require more information in relation to your data privacy, please contact email@example.com.
- 9.2 Entrants who do not want their surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above must notify us within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of this promotion. See clause
10. Our liability
While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to us or to you at the time of entry to this promotion or which are caused by a third party.
11. Complaints and disputes
11.1 If you want to contact us about this promotion or have a complaint, you can reach us by:
- phone: 01924 354407
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing: E-Commerce office, PPG Architectural Coatings, Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 9XA.
- 11.2 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it.
13. About us
The promoter and administrator of this promotion is PPG Architectural Coatings UK Limited (Company Registration number 436135) whose registered office address is situate at Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 9XA.