3 for 2 Promotion Terms and Conditions
3 for 2 Promotion
Select three (3) products in one online order, and get the cheapest of the three for free at:https://shop.johnstonespaint.com. (“Johnstone’s Paint Shop”)
How to qualify
- This promotion is only applicable when buying online from Johnstone’s Paint Shop and not through any other supply channels of PPG Architectural Coatings UK Limited.
- All products listed on Johnstone’s Paint Shop are eligible as part of this promotion. When you select three (3) products in one online order and add them to your basket, the online price of the cheapest product will be automatically discounted by 100% and show as £0.00. Please note that this promotion shall not apply to the delivery charge which remains one flat fee to deliver all three products.
- The promotion can be used in multiples of three (3) products within the same order. For example;if you add six (6) items to your basket in one online order, at the checkout page you will see the online price of the two cheapest products are automatically discounted by 100% to £0.00.
- You shall only be entitled to the 3 for 2 promotion on one online order that you make during the promotional period. We shall not be obliged to apply the discount to any subsequent online orders that you place during the promotional period which would otherwise qualify for it.
- Where you purchase products during the promotion period that is not in multiples of three (3) the offer will still apply and the cheapest product in the online order will be discounted by 100%. For example, if you select four (4) products in an online order, the promotion will discount the cheapest product by 100% and you will pay full price for the other three (3) items.
- Products must be bought in one online order.
- By using this promotion, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for vouchers or cash and holds no monetary value.
This promotion will start at 9am Friday 14th August 2020.
This promotion will end at 11.59pm Thursday 27th August 2020.
To qualify for this promotion, your order must be delivered to an address in the British Isles (excluding Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) and you must be aged 18 or over at the time of your purchase.
Products purchased using the 3 for 2 promotion are eligible for returning and refunding as per our Return and Refund Policy [https://shop.johnstonespaint.com/pages/return-refund-process].
If you are returning the full order where the 3 for 2 discount has been applied you will only be eligible for a refund for the promotional price paid. Any products that were discounted by 100% to a value of £0 will hold no monetary value in the case of a refund.
If a partial refund results in the order no longer qualifying for the 3 for 2 promotion requirements, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly. Let’s take as an example your purchase of three (3) items for £20, £15, and £10. Under the 3 for 2 offer the £10 product would be discounted to £0 making the order value £35. If you wish to return the product priced at £15, your order no longer qualifies for 3 for 2 and therefore the £10 which was discounted by 100% would now be chargeable. Therefore the order value for all three items would be retrospectively amended to £45 . This would result in a net refund to you of £5 rather than £15.
If an item or items from your order are faulty or damaged then these will be dealt with as per our Return and Refund Policy.
Purchasers with qualifying online orders will be notified during the checkout process where they will be able to see a new basket value, where the price of the cheapest product of the three will be discounted by 100% to £0.00.
Use of personal information
While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to participants for any losses that were not foreseeable to us or to you at the time of entry to this promotion or which are caused by a third party.
Complaints and disputes
If you want to contact us about this promotion or have a complaint, you can reach us by:
- phone: 01924 354407
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing: E-Commerce office, PPG Architectural Coatings, Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 9XA.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it.
The promoter and administrator of this promotion is PPG Architectural Coatings UK Limited (Company Registration number 436135) whose registered office address is situate at Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 9XA.