It’s easy to transform the look of your Kitchen or Bathroom with Revive Tile Paint. Refresh tired and outdated ceramic tiles with this easy application formula, effortlessly transforming a whole bathroom, or simply adding a pop of colour to your kitchen splashbacks. Revive Tile Paint dries to a gloss finish and can be applied directly onto tiles with no need for a separate primer or undercoat, making it quick and easy to refresh your room!
Painting tiles can be the solution to old and dated kitchen and bathrooms if you are unable to install new tiles. This way you can get a new-look and save money in the process. Here's our step-by step guide:
1. To start with choose your colours. If you want to keep it easy just use one colour, or mix it up a bit by selecting more colours. Don't forget to be considerate of the colour of your worktops and cabinets.
2. Clean your tiles with a strong detergent, then soapy water, rinse, wipe dry and finish by lightly wiping white vinegar or alcohol onto the tiles. Allow to dry.
3. Use masking tape to the edges of the areas you want to paint to create neat lines, protect surrounding surfaces with newspaper/dust sheets.
4. A couple of tiles at a time, brush a small amount of paint on each tile and brush a thin layer on, avoiding drips and running into the grout.
5. Allow the coat to dry before applying a second coat. Once all the final coat is applied use a small foam roller to smooth out the paint and remove any brush marks.
6. Clean up and enjoy your new look!